Last night we went to Bobbie's Dairy Dip for an after dinner ice cream treat- YUM! Bobbie's has been around since 1951 and is a Nashville staple. We can walk to Bobbie's from our house, but don't go very often, so lately it's been on my must do list.
The trip to Bobbie's and this post got me thinking about all I want to do this summer, so being the OCD person I am, I decided to make a list for all the things I want to check off while I'm off work for the summer!
1. Walk to Bobbie's for ice cream. Check
2. Go on a hike in Nashville
3. Plant an herb garden in our backyard
4. Paint and stain the deck
5. Go to a Nashville Sounds game
6. Eat dinner at Miel - a restaurant in our neighborhood I still haven't tried!
7. Organize all the closets in the house
8. Spend an afternoon at the vineyard with Chris
9. Find and eat at the Grilled Cheeserie Truck
10. Finish the gallery wall in our living room
I'm hoping that this list will keep me on track to get these things checked off! Especially #10. This has been an ongoing project since we moved into the house - I WILL finish this summer. I think I can, I think I can….
What are your summer must do's? Thanks for reading!