When I have things on my mind that I want to get done, I make a list. By now it is no secret I love fall, and I love coming up with different ideas and activities that I want to do during the season! I made this list a few weeks ago but just now getting around to sharing. :)
1. Carve pumpkins with Chris.
2. Order Louie an Ole Miss jersey for game days.
3. Find the perfect pair of cognac ankle booties - really loving these.
4. Make pumpkin bread.
5. Go on a family hike - really want to check out Cummins Falls.
6. Make Halloween treats for my students.
7. Try to make my Granny's cornbread for Thanksgiving.
8. Have friends over for a bonfire and s'mores.
9. Hang string lights on the deck.
10. Take a family photo for our Christmas card.
Do you make lists? If so, share your fall to-do's! I love getting new ideas of fun things to do for the season. Thanks for stopping by!