It's finally time for my favorite list of the year (!!!). For those of you who have been long time readers, you know I am a list maker and like to make a "to-do list" for each season of the year (like here and here).
It's the most wonderful time of the year, and I want to make sure we soak up every bit of it - so making a list keeps me organized and keeps me reminded of the things I want to do this holiday season.
1. Make gingerbread houses.
2. Have a Christmas movie marathon with Chris.
3. Put together Christmas shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child.
4. Shop early to avoid stress and last minute shopping.
5. Finish all booking and reservations for our anniversary trip to Asheville.
6. Attend a Christmas musical.
7. Donate to a charity.
8. Make crockpot candy for co workers and neighbors.
9. Take a drive to admire the neighborhood Christmas lights.
10. Host a New Year's Eve party for friends.
Christmas activities are my favorite - so much so that I usually drive Chris crazy with activity after activity and listening to Christmas music non-stop. I may have not decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving this year, but I have been listening to Christmas music since November 1st - no shame here.
He's learning to just go with it - and he WILL be making a gingerbread house this holiday season, so stay tuned for that. :) What are your Christmas must do's? Please share! Thanks so much for reading.