- A late afternoon on the patio to enjoy the spring like weather and a glass of red -
- This beautiful longline blazer from Chicwish -
- A moment to myself (well kind of), with a good book in my hand and Louie at my feet -
- Coming up with this egg muffin recipe that I'll be sharing next week -
- Brightening our living room for Valentine's Day with this pretty orchid -
Happy Friday, friends! I hope you've had a wonderful week - we are preparing for testing week in the classroom (eeekk!!), so it's been a busy one for me! I'm excited to relax this weekend and get some much needed rest. We're going to a Super Bowl party this weekend at one of my friend's house, and I'm super excited to watch some football and eat some yummy food (but obviously way more pumped about the latter part). What are you doing for the Super Bowl, and who are you cheering for? Or are you like me, care more about the food? :) Have a super weekend!!
PS. I cannot say thank you enough to the people who reached out to me after reading my first Let's Talk Tuesday post! Your emails, comments, and texts mean the world to me, and I appreciate you supporting me to be so open on this little space of mine and for encouraging me along the way! Thank you thank you!!