If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat (annaleewhite) then you probably saw that Chris was out of town this weekend, and I had the house to myself! So my weekend consisted of bubble baths, wine, Adele on repeat, and easy meals for one. This pizza is hands down my favorite go-to meal, and it's perfect because you can make one, three, ten - however many mouths you're trying to feed.
I make these pizzas at least once a week. They are quick, easy, and I always have all the ingredients on hand. Not to mention, we love pizza around here, but my hips…not so much. Since I'm on Weight Watchers, the pizza delivery guy is not welcome at my house, so these flatbreads are the perfect pizza fix without all the calories.
I use a spatula to spread the marinara sauce over the flatbread, top it with cheese and toppings, and then the seasonings.
*This recipe is from LaaLoosh, it is not my own.
- 1 Flatout Flatbread in Light Original
- 1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Veggies of choice for toppings (I used tomatoes, jalapeños, and onions)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place a large piece of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and spray it with non-fat cooking spray
- Place flatbread on the foil and heat in oven for about 8-10 minutes, or until it begins to crisp
- Remove flatbread from oven and top with sauce, cheese, toppings, garlic powder and oregano
- Return to oven and heat until cheese is melted and pizza is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes
*1 flatbread = 8 WW Smart Points
In 25 minutes you have a pizza that is both tasty and healthy. I've also made this pizza with ham and pineapples for a Hawaiian take! You really can add just about any toppings you want - just make to sure to calculate them if you're on Weight Watchers.
If you try this recipe, I promise it will also become your go-to meal that you're eating at least once a week. We never get tired of it - I mean, who gets tired of pizza?! I love the Flatout Flatbreads because the ideas on how to use them are endless. Is this recipe something you think you'd like? Also, if you are interested in me sharing more Weight Watchers recipes with you all, comment below and let me know! Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!