- Yellow taxis lining the streets in true New York fashion (Nikes) -
- The stunning chandeliers at our hotel bar (Nomo Soho) -
- A coffee and macaroon break at Laduree in Soho -
- A morning stroll through Central Park (Leopard Coat) -
- A gorgeous New York sunset on the way to dinner in the West Village -
I have so many pictures from NYC to share with y'all, and I plan on doing a full NYC post soon, but I went through and picked a few of my favorites for the time being! We had the best time exploring the city this past weekend - there is so much to see and do (!!). We ate some pretty awesome meals, did some great sightseeing + shopping, and of course made time for coffee and cocktail breaks.
What are your plans this weekend? I'm back on the road - but this time it's for work, not play. I'm headed to Atlanta for a conference, and although it's during my spring break, I am excited to spend some time with my work girls and attend some great educator sessions. We are having an event at the Georgia Aquarium on Saturday night, which I think will be really neat! Make sure to stop by next week for more NYC outfit posts (the first one here) as well as my NYC must-do list. Have a great weekend, friends! Thanks for stopping by.
Shop the Post: