- Soaking in the scene of the Kentucky Derby -
- Time on the deck after days of rain -
- The cutest Will You Be My Bridesmaid? package from one of my besties back home -
- The most relaxing bubble bath with the scent of my favorite candle -
- Louie and his adorable face. Gets me every time. -
We made it, friends - Friday!! I'm on a major high because we've only got a week and three days left of school (I think I can, I think I can…..)! There is no feeling like the beginning of summer. To top it off, we have so many fun events coming up! We are headed to Brevard, NC this weekend for a family wedding, to Charleston next weekend for Chris's best friend's wedding, then to the lake for Memorial Day with Chris's family, and last but not least, to Tampa to see our college best friends (who are married) and their new house. Whew! So much to look forward to - nothing gets me more excited than a few weekends in a row spent with family and friends (in some awesome places I might add). What are your weekend plans? I hope you are surrounded by friends and family as well - cheers to the weekend and thanks for reading!
SHOP THE POST:
PS. Be careful - it is Friday the 13th, after all. Eeekkk!!