1. Home Sweet Home Doormat - I saw this doormat at my sister-in-law's house and fell in love. We were in need of a new one, and I couldn't imagine a more welcoming one than this. I love the size of it and the cozy feel it gives to our front door - plus it's under $20… say what?!
2. Love Grows Best sign - I mentioned here that I am re-decorating our house to have more of a cottage, farmhouse look. When I came across this sign on Etsy….sold. I love our little house and this quote fits it perfectly. I plan on hanging it above our couch to make a statement right when you walk through the door. I'm so happy to have discovered Between You and Me Signs - totally in love with all their work!
3. Leopard flats - Well Target does it again…great style for less. I knew I wanted a good pair of leopard flats for the fall, but every pair I saw was a little too pricey for my liking. I came across this pair and knew they were the ones…the leopard flats for me. Ha! They are so pretty in person, very comfortable and run true to size.
3. neuLASH Enhancing Serum - I have finally found a serum that will grow my eyelashes..yay! I have short lashes naturally, but this serum is changing that. I've been applying it every night for the past month and can already see a huge difference - my lashes are thicker and longer. It's a bit pricey, but if you're really wanting to grow your lashes out, I highly recommend this serum!
4. Sugar Tinted lip balm - This is the perfect lip product for a subtle lip color while keeping your lips moisturized. The color goes on very lightly and gives more of a natural look than anything. I use every day as more of a lip balm than lipstick. I love the tint of color it gives my lips - I bought it in the color Rose.
PS. Best Buys of May, June, and July
Have you bought anything this month that's worth sharing?